Phot Blog

*Bethany*Photographer*Canada*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southern Ontario, Canada

I'm going vegan. If I can do it anyone can do it. Follow me on my journey.

Saturday, December 03, 2005


Jesse Drove the whole way to TO and back when we went to get my camera.. I'm so proud :) (I had henna on my hand so I couldn't drive.) :P


It Snoooowed part of the way :) I love snow. sort of.


I really like this picture. It wasn't really planned but I like where that post is and the number on it. It wooorks :)


I LOVE this billboard :D lolll... I took a pic of it with my D20 and then photoshopped it.


With this picture I was trying to show how much traffic there is in TO and what rush hour is like :P There really is no rush hour anymore though.. it's like all dayyyy. I like the lighting in this pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home